Active Directory Password Reset Programs
A large number of IT help desk calls involve password related issues. TechBlue Software's password reset software is the best tool to manage these situations. Active Directory Password Reset Software (ADPR) is TechBlue Software's flagship product for active directory password management.
It is a winning solution for both administrators and users .Users save time by resetting their own passwords by answering simple, self-defined, customizable challenge questions. ADPR provides a secure and simple use interface. ADPR is the best active directory administrator tool which gives them full control of the process. They have the ability to audit, control and define how ADPR interacts with users. ADPR helps both big and small organizations reduce IT Support responsibilities by eliminating password reset calls to the helps desk. It is available to users 24/7 and allows the help desk to focus on more critical issues.
- Self Service Operation: Users reset passwords and recover accounts on their own.
- Reset passwords from anywhere. Users can reset passwords from the Windows login dialog (by clicking the "Forgot Password" link) or through a web application from any computer.
- 24/7 Availability: Unlike most help desks, users have access 24 hours a day, every day, including weekends and holidays.
- Password Policy Enforcement: Administrators maintain full control over password policy for active directory administration.
- Custom Challenge Questions: Set any question you like, from pet names to place of birth.
- Secure Interface: Users are authenticated through a series of questions. Using the admin console, you can configure a number of failed attempts before locking the account.
- Clean, Customizable Design: Experienced webmasters can reorganize the look of the application through CSS. Add your company logo or change the color scheme. You are free to brand it for your organization.
Request a personal demo of ADPR: one-on-one demonstration
Request a price quote for ADPR
- Reduce End-user Downtime
- Lower Support Calls and Costs
- Increase Service Levels
- Lower End-user Frustration
- Increase Productivity
- Improved Security
- Out-of-the-box Solution